Hydraulic Dock Leveler
Price And Quantity
- 175000 INR
- 150000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- as par requirment Metric Ton
We are Hydraulic Dock Leveler manufacturer based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. In order to manufacture these levelers, our dexterous professionals use exceptional quality components and the pioneering technology. It is specially used for providing extreme support by leveling docs to provide ease in loading and unloading of heavy duty goods. Besides, this product can be purchased at marginal rates from us.
To bridge the gap between a loading bay and docked vehicle, these equipments are offered by us for safe and smooth transfer of goods. Automatic levelers and manual dock plates can be custom-made in many different sizes/ types to match your requirements of manual handling equipment and vehicle.
Developed specifically for operators of fleets Hydraulic Dock Levelers are of standardized vehicles with the same bed height. Being equipped with a gas spring this has been easy for operation by one person. It fulfills all ergonomic requirements and also meets most of loading operations demands. Prominent steel is used to make lip of this product, mini dock and swing dock. The shape of lip is extremely flat whereas it has a bump-free dock edge, developing a smooth passage between truck bed and building. The mini dock as compared to other manual dock levelers features installation equipped with buffers that facilitate the most efficient docking process. Until the truck reaches the right position it backs up against the buffers.
Features of Hydraulic Dock Leveler:
1. Strong construction
2. Hassle free operation
3. Easy maintenance
4. High durability
1. Smooth transition: A smooth transition is provided with the help of front lip hinge with two-point crown control, constant-radius rear hinge and an optimized lip chamfer, to the trailer from the facility floor for your operators, forklifts and other products.
2. Vacant dock drop-off protection: Protection against open dock accident is availed with the help of exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier. This can stop a 10,000 lb (4535 kg) fork lift from going over the edge of the loading dock to travel at 4 mph (6.4 kg/hr).
3. Environmentally friendly: Being biodegradable hydraulic fluid out performs traditional industrial-grade fluid.
4. Automatic free-fall protection: Dependable hydraulic velocity fuse, with the aid of a heavy load on the platform, stops rapid leveler descent within 3" (76 mm).
Protection of personnel during inspection and clean out is undertaken with exclusive maintenance support system which also provides lockout/tag out capability. The strut in place is kept unique through-the-lip design when the leveler is impacted by lift truck or is raised to the highest position. Seal around and beneath the dock leveler- Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps improve dock cleanliness, prevent energy loss and increase employee comfort.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 1 Per Month
- 4-5 Week
- Wooden Packing
- All India
Plot No. 47-48, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India